Welcome to Class 3
On our page you will find class and curriculum information as well as weekly learning reviews. Remember check every week for updates!
Class 3 Staff
Teacher: Miss Latter
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Thorne
Happy half term. This week we have been:
- Recapping our knowledge in Maths, looking at Place Value, Addition, Subtraction, Reasoning ad Problem solving.
- Working on our comprehension skills.
- We wrote persuasive letters to Mrs Burton to ask her to keep or take away our break times. The children loved finding out that this was an imaginary scenario.
- We looked at commas and how we could use them - we see them often but what are they used for?
- For our last PE lessons this week we finished our Gym sessions and as a treat we had a Dance lesson! The children loved it and we had a great laugh copying all the moves.
- We spoke about the importance of recycling and made posters to go into the school competition.
- Some lucky boys went and did some gardening with Mrs Thorne.
I hope you all have a restful half term and enjoy your break.
This Week's Spellings are:
No spellings for Half Term