Welcome to Class 6!
On our page you will find class and curriculum information as well as weekly learning reviews. Remember check every week for updates.
Please make sure all kit (including a black or dark tracksuit) is in school each week.
Class 6 Staff
Teachers- Mrs Pollard
Teaching Partners - Mrs Ronaldson
Weekly Review – week ending 27.04.18
This week in maths we have been learning different ways of approaching different word problems and ways picking out the important information. In English we have been looking at the famous children’s book “Rainbow Fish.” As well as looking at the book, we thought of different ways to rewrite the book by keeping the same moral and concept but changing the character and the scene.
Home-learning: Set Friday 27.04.18
(Homework Club every Monday lunch time)
1. Mathletics: Complete tasks set (2 weeks to do the tasks)
2. Spellings: Can you complete the crossword using the clues? These are all words from the set list for Year 5 and 6. (by Thursday)
3. Topic Task: http://www.cmcadventure.org.uk/ visit the CMC Pensarn website and find out more about the upcoming trip. (by Wednesday, for discussion)
4. Grammar revision sheets - it looks like lots but it is just 10 questions :) (by Thursday)
5. Optional - colouring sheet. A bit of light relief but it will also build up your hand muscles!